Announcement : 

Kia ora!   Welcome to Cockle Bay School.  ** A reminder that it is time to enrol your child if they are starting school in 2025 **

PTN Family Photo Day Fundraiser – This Sunday!  A few spots left

That’s right, our family Photo Day fundraiser is this Sunday and we have a few spots left.

For just $30 (normally $79.99) you can have a professional family photo taken by NZ Family Portraits and receive a 10” x 13” glossy colour photo print free!
When:             Sunday 25th August
Where:            Cockle Bay School Hall
                  (a professional back drop will be set up with seated and standing options)
Time:              Time slots are 10 mins each and can be booked from 8am – 5pm
Who:              Anyone in your family, including pets! The only requirement is the photo has to have at least one adult in it. Grandparents and other family member’s welcome.
Photo pick up:     Photos will be ready for in person collection, approximately one week later. Photos must be approved by a parent and can be collected then.
                  Love the photo and want to give copies to the whole whenua? There will be additional, no obligation, photo packages available to purchase on pick up day which include the photo negative, all at super reasonable                        prices.

So, head over to KINDO and lock in your timeslot: https://kindo.co.nz/ Or contact the PTN at cbsptn@cocklebay.school.nz for further information.

FAQ
· Can I seriously bring my pet? Yes, you can, ideally, they are photogenic and obedient (same goes for kids)
· Can I do a second photo with just my kids and their grandparents? Yes, you can, however you will need to book a separate timeslot for additional groups.
· Can my family do a couple of different posses? Yes, you can. NZ Family Portraits is a professional photographer with many years’ experiences at capturing great family photos.
· Do I have to pick up my photo in person? Yes, either yourself or another adult in the photo. Pick up times will be reasonable to ensure working parents can make it.
· Can I buy the negative of the photo? Yes, you can, additional packages will be available to purchase on pick-up day – all at very reasonable prices.

Translate

Arabic Arabic Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Simplified) Dutch Dutch English English French French German German Italian Italian Maori Maori Portuguese Portuguese Russian Russian Samoan Samoan Spanish Spanish
Cockle Bay Logo